Ref. 3404982 - Discover this luxurious property of 565 m² with spectacular views of Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat and the bay of Villefranche-sur-Mer.
This former industrial building from the beginning of the 19th century was completely renovated in 2011, offering an authentic retro style with large bulletproof windows and imposing metal beams.
Living areas include:
- a large living room of 300m2 with a 600 kg stainless steel dining table adds an exceptional touch, like Alain Ducasse's kitchens,
- a stainless steel kitchen, designed by the CEDH,
- 5 bedrooms, including a master suite with private terrace offering stunning views of the bay,
- a heated swimming pool and a large jacuzzi for 10 people,
- a laundry area and cellar.
The property has 40 speakers recessed throughout the loft and all McIntosh Laboratory brand audio equipment New York. The Wilson Alexandria speakers on show are among the best speakers in the world. Each room has the 5.1 surround sound system powered by 7 x 200 watts McIntosh. The equipment Domotics is from the Crestron brand.
With a plot of 1500 m², parking for 2 cars and a garage for 2 cars soon to be available, this property is sold fully furnished and turn-key!
Don't miss this unique opportunity to acquire a luxury property with exceptional features. Contact us now to arrange a visit.
- Rooms 10 rooms
- Surface 565 m²
- Total area 1500 m²
- Hot water Boiler
- Condition Excellent condition
- Built in 1910
- Renovation year 2020
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Principal bedroom
- Swimming pool
- Caretaker house
- Whirlpool tub
- Car port
- Outdoor lighting
- Alarm system
- Security door
- Video security
- Seller’s fees
- No ongoing procedures